Thursday, January 21, 2010

When Is Tech Deck Live Going To Start

LIZZY::: MY LATEST CREATIONS:::

Some of these creations are ideas taken around the web, some other custom copy seems like, and others designed by me from head to foot. :-) Enjoy ...
pincushion tutorial segments of these cute and useful bearings can be found HERE .



These pins are made of felt and fabric, designed by me.




this is a sign the book and the idea comes from BIRBA THAT, I think it's great idea for Valentine's Day.


Idea recycling, a beautiful glass jar of jam, decorated on the top I glued a pad of cloth with padding.
Inside you can put buttons or ribbons and other sewing accessories that come in a jar.


tin tin of beans completely covered in felt, an idea drawn from BABUNZ .


Keychain amigurumi style.


A necklace made from the rings for curtains and white wool knitted crochet.


necklace that doubles as a bracelet, made of soft, warm-up nut.
Work crochet.


Did you like my creations? To me it and I also enjoyed.
Hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment