Thursday, January 21, 2010

Clipart Of Laundry And Women

::: Amigurumi-MANIA::: TUTORIAL

I discovered amigurumi, well they are simply delicious!
I did some research on the web here and there and I got to know a little more closely than these small and tasty crochet critters.
I want to share with you what I found walking in the web All-in tutorial.


These succulents are made with the technique of amigurumi, tutorial to get free of the need to access by logging Mammillaria here.





From madebykate the pattern found in this very Italian PENGUIN and also a GIRAFFE a FISH a DUCK and ALIEN .



From FATTODAME found in the Italian pattern of the mythical Hello Kitty.

E here you will find a sweet Easter bunny in his basket portaovetti all made from FRAUD.

I hope to be helpful in early ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment