Thursday, December 3, 2009

Kidneys Pain Should I Have An Stitest

:::: Nina Ballerina::::

Road to Khalil Gibran.


For one day, the court of Prince calls a dancer accompanied by her musicians. She was presented
the court, then dance before the prince to the sound of the lute, flute and guitar.
She dances the dance of the stars and the universe, then she dances the dance of the flowers that swirl in the wind.
And Prince remains fascinated. He begs her to come closer. She then towards the throne and bowed before him. And Prince
question
"Beautiful woman, daughter of grace and joy, where does your art?
How can you rule the earth in the air in your footsteps,
water and fire in your rhythm ?
The dancer bows again before the prince and says
"Your Highness, I do not know how to answer, but I know that: The Soul of the philosopher
vigil his head.
The soul of a poet flies in his heart.
The Soul of the singer vibrates in his throat.
But the soul of the dancer lives in all of his body. "



What satisfaction to see the ideas implemented slowly come out of our hands ...



As a child I would have done the jumps of joy for a doll like this!




you like my Nina?



soon dear creative friends, I would like to thank all those who leave their own comments and supporters first entered my new blog ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment