Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Always Getting A Cold

::: GIFTS OF 'LAST TIME:::

The idea came from the super creative Roberta Castiglione http://www. robertafilavafilava.blogspot.com / , who made the pins with crocheted flowers and a felt base shaped leaves cut into strips. You can see them posted on his FB profile.
of this idea I kept crocheted flowers and buttons that make up the pistil, I varied a bit depending on the place of the leaves into strips and I that leaves the traditional stitch-finished (at least I think it's called so '). Here is the result ...


A gift to be done in minutes, to be worn on a hat, a coat, a sweater, a bag ... with his bag which is the wrapping.
Ciaooooooo!
(Make a comment if you like, sometimes I feel like the particle of sodium in the water ... there nessunoooooo)
Happy holidays to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment