Monday, November 22, 2010

Genital Tattoos Butterfly

Stephen Land - The fortress of Kalimegdan

In the early 70's, I was going to turn off the television and go to sleep when I noticed that transmitted a "strange" movies, of which I knew the main character. Stefano was
Earth, already a journalist correspondent from Athens and the Middle East, who played first-person story that saw him directly involved.
The next day, in Milan, before entering university, I bought the book The Fortress of Kalimegdan , published by Simon and Schuster, and I fell in love reading the history of the search for a missing person in a war that unfolds between the Greece, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Yugoslavia. Go on reading more and more I came to understand that the real star was the author himself with his past, his illusions, his disappointments, the story of his life.
Is anyone like me who appreciate the books of Stephen Land, a writer who seems largely forgotten today?

Stephen Land, The fortress Kalimegdan Bompiani Editore

0 comments:

Post a Comment