Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Replacement Wheels For Suitcase

::: AN ARMY OF LOVERS 'HEARTS::: SPRING OF CANDY


These napkin rings are very straightforward, I made 40 for the Valentine's dinner and made a hit!
I've made of red felt a little thick, thin wool or embroidery thread, buttons, beads, ribbons, etc. pallette. Hot glue gun.




These are some examples that you see how I decorated the little hearts.
For some I was inspired by a few examples of embroidery found on the web and for others the most part, I gave rein to the imagination. E 'was great fun.



This is a part of my little esrcito of hearts "in love".
(That's why I never invited them to dinner and I wanted I could not say no!)
changing the shape, like a flower or other of the napkin can be prepared for other events.

I greet you, leave a sign of your passage if you want I'd love to.


0 comments:

Post a Comment